- The date of the notification of the review results is extended to July 22th.
IEEE GCCE2019 extend the deadline as follows:
Entry Deadline for Submission: (All Categories): June 10, 2019 (23:59:59 JST)
Review Paper (2 pages) Submission (All Categories): June 10, 2019 (23:59:59 JST)
This is the final extension. We re-open the EDAS submission system soon.
[Note] Even though the authors have selected ``category'' (Oral, Poster, Demo! and No preference), this selection may be initialized after the paper submission. Therefore, please confirm your category again and update the ``category''.
- IEEE GCCE2019 determines the following keynote: "Research and Human Networks" by Prof. Toshio Fukuda (IEEE President-elect)!
- Review paper submission deadline is extended from May 7th to May 27th! Please confirm the information at "Important Dates".
- IEEE GCCE2019 opens the EDAS submission page. Authors can submit their papers through the EDAS page. The details are shown in "Instruction for Authors".
- Three tutorial presenters have been determined!
- IEEE GCCE2019 Technical Committee has determined 34 accepted organized sessions!
- "Instruction for Authors" and the infromation about "Demo!" have been released. The authors can find the information from "Authors" of IEEE GCCE website.
- IEEE GCCE2019 Technical Committee has determined 27 early accepted organized sessions! We are still waiting for organized session proposals. The deadline is March 31, 2019.
- The deadline of the organized session proposals is extended to March 31th, 2019. The proposal form can be found here.
- We launched a new Facebook page of IEEE GCCE! You can find the Facebook page below.